Note: This is a description of the types of Senior issues that Utah Legal Services may be able to help with. For information about Senior issues on our website, click here.
NEW SENIOR HELP LINE
Any Utah resident 60 years of age or older may call 800-662-1772 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, for advice, referral or assistance with a legal problem.
Utah Legal Services (ULS) may be able to help seniors or in some cases, other low-income Utahns with the following:
- Selected consumer problems, such as defense against erroneous collections actions or unfair sales practices;
- Social Security retirement and other public benefits, denials, and overpayments;
- Medicare claim or benefit problems;
- Housing issues, including nursing homes; and
- Limited assistance with estate planning and advanced directives, such as living wills.
We encourage you to call us to see if we can help you. We take new calls between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday. For information on what to expect when you call, click here. For office locations and phone numbers, click here. You may also click here for general legal information and other possible resources
ULS also helps with these other types of cases:
Other information available: