Public Assistance

Note:  This is a description of the types of public assistance issues Utah Legal Services may be able to help with.  For information about public assitance issues on our website, click here.

Utah Legal Services (ULS) may be able to help you if you have been denied or have an overpayment for any of the following public benefits:

    • Financial Assistance (FEP, GA, WTE)
    • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
    • Social Security Disability benefits (SSDI)
    • Railroad Retirement and Private disability
    • Unemployment compensation
    • Government Health Benefits
    • Food Stamps
    • Non-citizen eligibility

We encourage you to call us to see if we can help you.  We take new calls between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday.  For information on what to expect when you call, click here.  For office locations and phone numbers, click here.  You may also click here for general legal information and other possible resources. 

ULS also helps with these other types of cases:

Other information available: