Ubicaciones de oficina

Nota: Si usted necesita ver si nosotros le podemos ayudar con su problema legal, llame por favor el número apropiado. NO VENGA a la oficina. Ellos solamente la pondrán a usted en el teléfono. Para saber lo que sucederá cuando usted llame, haga clic aquí.

En todo el estado llamada gratuita (fuera del Condado SL): 800-662-4245

801-328-8891 (inside SL County) 801-328-8891 (dentro de SL Condado)

Salt Lake City (en el Centro Legal de la Comunidad)

View Larger Map



View Larger Map



View Larger Map


    St George (en el sur de Utah Community Legal Center)

    View Larger Map

    Otra información disponible:


        . . . represented "Laura."  "Laura" had previously experienced domestic violence from her husband but had returned to the relationship. During the early part of the summer, her husband told her he was going to kill her. She didn’t feel he was serious, as he has said things like this before without acting. 

        "Laura" came home from work and was about to start dinner when her husband, his sister, and another friend showed up. Her husband started yelling at her and began physically assaulting her brother. "Laura" left the house using the back door.  She got into her vehicle and left and went to a friend’s house.  About thirty minutes later, her husband showed up at the house.

        He came into the friend's house without knocking and started pushing people around who were present in the home. He demanded to know where his wife was; "Laura" was hiding in the closet but managed to get out again and ran over to her mother’s house to call the police.

        It was there that he finally caught up with her and beat her; he had a gun and put it to her head. He also had a knife and told her he was going to shoot her and then cut her up. The police came in time to arrest him. "Laura" was transported to Duchesne County Hospital with severe injuries.

        Utah Legal Services assisted "Laura" in requesting a protective order. A protective order was then filed and granted. The FBI came in and transported the opposing party to a federal facility, where he was arraigned in federal court and is still awaiting trial.