Native Americans

Note:  This is a description of the types of Native American issues that Utah Legal Services may be able to help with.  For information about Native American issues on our website, click here.

Utah Legal Services (ULS) may be able to help Native American's with the following:

    • Landlord/tenant issues;
    • Tribal housing on the Ute and Ibapah Reservation;
    • Public benefits;
    • Issues involving the Indian Child Welfare Act;
    • Juvenile delinquency cases in tribal court;
    • Family problems involving domestic violence;
    • Other matters pertaining to Indian Law.

We encourage you to call us to see if we can help you.  We take new calls between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday.  For information on what to expect when you call, click here.  For office locations and phone numbers, click here.  You may also click here for general legal information and other possible resources

ULS also helps with these other types of cases:

Other information available: