If Your Problem Is Not Listed
We apologize that we do not have anything on your problem. We are in the process of updating this section. If you have a civil legal problem, feel free to send e-mail to email@example.com to request content on your legal problem be added to our website.
We currently have many flyers that you can look at that may answer your question. They are located here.
Below are some other resources that may help:
- If this is an EMERGENCY and you are being threatened with death or bodily harm or injury, seek safety immediately and call 911 from any phone.
- For Assistance with Food or Emergency Shelter - Click on the appropriate link below:
- Find a food bank or food-rescue organization that serves your local community.
- Find a homeless shelter or affordable housing in your local community.
- For Domestic Violence - If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, help is available. You can contact the Utah Domestic Violence Council (UDVC) for a list of shelters available by city or call 800-897-LINK (5465) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a referral to an agency that can best serve you.
- For More Social Services Agencies - If you need immediate assistance with housing, food, free clinics, mental health services or other community services, please dial 211 from any phone or click here for information.
- The Utah State Courts have resources that may help you. These are located at www.utcourts.gov. Some of the most popular are:
- Locate the Court near you
- State Law Library
- Self Help Resources
- Online Court Documentation Assistance Program (OCAP)
- Divorce Orientation and Education Class Information
- Mediation Services and Information
- Juror Information
- Legal Clinics, Agencies & Organizations
- Small claims
- and much more . . .
- FindLaw contains a plethora of law related links and resources.