Divorce : Non-Legal Resources

EMERGENCY - If you are being threatened with death or bodily harm or injury, seek safety immediately and call 911 from any phone.

For Assistance with Food or Emergency Shelter - Click on the appropriate link below:

Find a food pantry that serves your local community.

Find a homeless shelter or affordable housing in your local community.

For Domestic Violence - If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, help is available. You can contact the Utah Domestic Violence Council(UDVC) for a list of shelters available by city or call 800-897-LINK (5465) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a referral to an agency that can best serve you.

If you need help immediately or are in danger, you should call 911.

You may also call the National Domestic Violence Hotline 24-hours a day at 800-799-7233.

For More Social Service Agencies - If you need immediate assistance with housing, food, free clinics, mental health services or other community services, please dial 211 from any phone or click here for information.

Back to Top of Page Back to Step 1